Joining a committee allows you the opportunity to have others see first hand, your defining skills.
- Need to connect? Need to get out in the WS business community? The Ambassadors or the Membership Committee will get you connected.
- Marketing your niche? Show others your ability to think out of the box with focus on a message, a brand. Join the Marketing Committee.
- Creativity, planning and implementation your skills? The big events produced by the Special Events Committee have the spotlight to showcase these skills.
- Demonstrate financial oversight and advice? These are skills best demonstrated through case study. The Chamber financial activity is the case study for the Finance Committee.
- Will knowing the details make a difference? Help develop our voice. Government Affairs Committee provides you the opportunity to dig deep in matters of the WS community.
Interested in joining a WSCC Committee? Email Julia Jordan - [email protected]
Chair: Rik Keller, Keller Williams
Chairs: Amy Lee Derenthal and Allen Chen
Chair: Abby Fisher and Vice-Chair, Debbie Kerns